Sunday, December 23, 2007

Can't Believe I'm Doing This


I'm venturing into an unknown realm here, inspired by some amazing Moms I've been blessed to know through the Air Force Moms & Dads group. My life is incredibly boring to some though I consider it just quiet and peaceful, well as peaceful as it can be with 4 kids, 3 grandkids, 3 dogs, 4 cats, and a pair of cockatiels. Add into that mix a truck driver husband who isn't around much and living in a rural area surrounded by Amish miles from civilization and you have a view of my quiet life.
My kids, grandkids and critters are my life, this is a way to share them with the world as well as keeping friends and family informed on what is happening in their lives.
Sit back, get to know my world.

1 comment:

Debra A. Estep said...

Hey Peggy,

Now I don't feel quite as bad, because you have a nearly BRAND NEW blog. I thought I had missed it over time. :))

Thanks for sharing about YOU
and your family.

xo xo
Deb
Proud Air Force Mom and
Air Force Mother in law